I was asked to come up with three different questions that I would ask somebody in an interview. Within the five different scenarios I will becoming up with 3 different questions.
A singer in a new band which has just released a new EP.
- Who would you say are your greatest influences that influenced the sound of this EP?
- What was your personal favorite track to write and record?
- What is the main topic for this EP?
A manager of an animal rescue center which has had a surge of abandoned pets.
- What do you think could of caused such a sudden surge of abandoned pets?
- Is there any possible way for others to get involved and help with the surge that has happened?
- Do you expect to re home many of the pets, if so how will you do this successfully?
A headteacher of a school where 50% of the students have to resit GCSE English.
- How has the affected the image of your school?
- Has this become a concern for your future students, are parents worried?
- Why do you think this happened?
The mother of a teenage girl launching a fundraising campaign to pay for lifesaving cancer treatment in America.
- What do you think inspired your daughter to do this?
- How are you going to support her throughout the fundraising campaign?
- What will the campaign consist of?
The fire chief investigating a blaze which gutted a terraced house in Sheffield.
- Is there any further information on what could of started the fire?
- Were many people injured?
- How could you make people aware on how to avoid things like this in the future?